The LUVS brand however feels like plastic paper, yes it holds wetness well because my daughter sleeps through the night without any leaks but today when i took a diaper out of a new package LUVS BRAND, and there was a hard big piece of plastic stuck right inside the diaper! i took the plastic out and saved it for my boyfriend to see when he got home, it's so sharp it would have cut my daughter if i had not noticed it.never will we use LUVS or any other brand besides pampers. I should not have to thoroughly look inside a diaper every time I change her.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of luvs diapers ultra leakguards diapers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4995. Luvs Diapers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luvs diapers ultra leakguards diapers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luvs Diapers.

Had an Experience with Luvs Diapers?

Comments

Corning, New York, United States #1156687

this issue has yet to be addressed by the company!

The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more Screaming Owl Clothing Review from Lewiston, Maine Screaming Owl "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more