filters
State:
City:
Product:

Luvs Diapers - Dangerous idea

Bathing a baby in the shower is so dangerous. A wet soapy baby is very slippery!

Luvs Diapers - BABY SHOWER MADNESS

I can't believe Luvs is still showing the baby in the shower commercial. It's physically impossible to bathe a baby in a shower. Also dangerous and creepy. Do us all a favor and immediately remove this commercial from rotation. Bullshit Your marketing exist must be smarter than this.

Luvs Diapers - Horrible diapers

We tried luvs because of the background of luvs. I have twin grandsons so we bought two big boxes of them and they are just horrible. They leak badly and I am very disappointed that we spent our hard earned money on them. Even the cheaper diapers are way better don’t waste your money.
Layout of Store

Luvs Diapers - Dangerous Suggestion

The Luvs commercial with the father holding his baby in the shower is irresponsible. Slippery soap and squirming infant...what could possibly go wrong? Memo: FALLS are the leading cause of accidental death/injury in the home.

Luvs Diapers - Tabs are rough on baby skin

Luvs Diapers - Tabs are rough on baby skin
Tabs on diapers are rough if you run on your cheek you’ll see. My son has cuts from them running on this leg. I try to pull the front of the diaper down a bit as a barrier but it doesn’t always wo k. Instead of harsh plastic I wish they’d make their tabs cloth like. Then I wouldn’t have complaints.
4.3
Layout of Store
Reply to reviews
I have a 8 month old grandson J'Kobe, I got these diapers for him and all he does is *** right threw them. I thought maybe I had the wrong size but when I pay him Pampers I use the size 3 as well, I have bought Luvs in the past years and was happy I don't know if you...
Show

Luvs Diapers - FURIOUSLY DISSAPPOINTED!!!

Luvs Diapers - FURIOUSLY DISSAPPOINTED!!!
Luvs NEEDS TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought my son “Luvs Leakguard Overnight diapers” I wake up at 7am he is literally laying in a pool of *** I’m so *** mad and feel sooo bad for him like I wanna SUE for everything they have I will be contacting a lawyer and suing for false advertisement
Reply to reviews
Your commercial where the woman hands the baby to the man in the shower makes me cringe!!!! Disgusting! Completely inappropriate for the young girl being allowed to walk in and out of a bathroom while a grown man is showering!

I looked up the commercial to come and state my opinions it I see Thank God I am not the only one. Yes, I totally agree! This little girl is not supposed to be anywhere in the...

Lisa

And they call it an "expert parenting" move??? Every adult involved in making this horrible commercial needs to be in jail.

Luvs Diapers - Don't endanger the baby In the shower

Your commercial where the woman gives her baby to her husband in the shower is not a good idea. You can't shower holding a baby. If you try to wash the baby you are holding the baby with only one hand. You shouldn't shower holding a baby.

Contact Luvs Diapers

Phone:
(800) 632-7435

Luvs Diapers - Damaged product

Luvs Diapers - Damaged product
I have been using luvs for 33 years. Three kids and now two grandkids. I have always liked the quality and price. I have recommended these diapers to 100's of mothers over the years. My disappointment has recently discouraged me from buying them anymore. I have two grandkids in diapers so i buy bulk and the last three boxes i have bought have been damaged. At least five to six diapers in each box.