100% full Not resolved

I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child.By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest I am absolutely pissed.

My daughter completely disrespects these diapers. She wakes up in the middle of the night in a puddle of pee because the diapers cannot handle a little baby pee. The family recently took a vacation...

I went back to old faithful diapers because I did not want to have an accident during our airplane travels.I got even angrier because I could not find my receipt so I could not get my money back!

I will never buy Luvs again and I plan on telling everyone I know that it is a horrible product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of middle of the night wake ups and leaky diapers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of luvs diapers ultra leakguards diapers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $28. Luvs Diapers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luvs diapers ultra leakguards diapers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luvs Diapers.

Had an Experience with Luvs Diapers?

Comments